Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Upon acceptance of the paper you are required to pay processing fee of 250 GBP. (partial/full waiver may be available through the Chief Editor)
- For translated books/articles/chapters/etc.: (i) AWL will request a letter of permission from the publisher/author or whoever has the copyrights of the book/article/chapter/etc. It is essential. (ii) AWL will check the accuracy of the translation of a 2-page sample (500-600 words) culled from the proposed book/article/chapter/etc. The translator is to submit the original text and the translation of it. (iii) AWL will request the submission of the whole book/article/chapter/etc., if the translated samples are deemed good enough.
- Authors do have the right to request the withdrawal of the manuscript but given the significant time and effort spent by the publishing team, and more importantly, by the editor and the reviewers in the process, the reasons for the request of withdrawal must be well-founded. In case of requesting withdrawal of a manuscript, after initiating the peer review process, and without providing reasonable reasons to the Editorial Office, the following sanctions are to be imposed: (i) all authors of the manuscript are to be blacklisted (i.e., none of our journals would consider future submissions from any of the authors, (ii) the journal would write a letter to the superiors of the authors outlining the case, and (iii) authors of the manuscript would still be responsible for the Article Processing Charge.
Arabic and World Literature: Comparative and Multidisciplinary Perspectives (AWL) is an open access journal published by Andromeda Publishing and Education Services. The articles in AWL are distributed according to the terms of the creative commons license CC-BY 4.0. Under the terms of this license, copyright is retained by the author while use, distribution and reproduction in any medium are permitted provided proper credit is given to original authors and sources.
Terms of Submission
By submitting an article for publication in AWL, the submitting author asserts that:
1. The article presents original contributions by the author(s) which have not been published previously in a peer-reviewed medium and are not subject to copyright protection.
2. The co-authors of the article, if any, as well as any institution whose approval is required, agree to the publication of the article in AWL.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
The provided contact information will be placed on the electronic journal database of Andromeda Publishing and Education Services. Based on your consent to us, it may be used in the marketing purposes through which you will receive updates about our content including, but not limited to, our online content, industry news and updates, events and webinars, competitions and surveys.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing emails from us, you can contact us here!.