Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in LaTeX, PDF or Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Upon acceptance of the paper you are required to pay processing fee of 300 USD. (partial waiver may be available through the Chief Editor)
- All authors listed in the submitted manuscript have made a significant scientific contribution to the research submitted and agreed to be included in the author list of the manuscript.
- Data Protection: The contact information will be placed on the electronic journals database of Andromeda Publishing and Education Services. It will be used in connection with our electronic journals service and for marketing purposes.
- A conflicts of interest statement is included in the submitted manuscript.
Journal of Machine Learning in Fundamental Sciences (JMLFS) is an open access journal published by Andromeda Publishing and Education Services. The articles in JMLFS are distributed according to the terms of the creative commons license CC-BY 4.0. Under the terms of this license, copyright is retained by the author while use, distribution and reproduction in any medium are permitted provided proper credit is given to original authors and sources.
Terms of Submission
By submitting an article for publication in JMLFS, the submitting author asserts that:
1. The article presents original contributions by the author(s) which have not been published previously in a peer-reviewed medium and are not subject to copyright protection.
2. The co-authors of the article, if any, as well as any institution whose approval is required, agree to the publication of the article in JMLFS.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
The provided contact information will be placed on the electronic journal database of Andromeda Publishing and Education Services. Based on your consent to us, it may be used in the marketing purposes through which you will receive updates about our content including, but not limited to, our online content, industry news and updates, events and webinars, competitions and surveys.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing emails from us, you can contact us here!.