Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Paper exists in HEP arXiv (Use the metadata Source field to enter either the arXiv number of the paper or the URL of the paper in the HEP arXiv).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements (LHEP LaTex style file format).
- Where available, the URLs/arXiv number for the references have been included.
- Paper is in one of the following disciplines: Particle Physics Theory - Particle Physics Phenomenology - Particle Physics Experimental - Gravity, Cosmology, and Early Universe - Astrophysics. Please make sure to use the metadata discipline(s) to enter the relevant one.
- Upon acceptance of the paper you are required to pay processing fee of 300 USD. (partial waiver may be available through the Chief Editor)
Letters in High Energy Physics (LHEP) is an open access journal published by Andromeda Publishing and Education Services. The articles in LHEP are distributed according to the terms of the creative commons license CC-BY 4.0. Under the terms of this license, copyright is retained by the author while use, distribution and reproduction in any medium are permitted provided proper credit is given to original authors and sources.
By submitting an article for publication in LHEP, the submitting author asserts that:
1. The article presents original contributions by the author(s) which have not been published previously
in a peer-reviewed medium and are not subject to copyright protection.
2. The co-authors of the article, if any, as well as any institution whose approval is required,
agree to the publication of the article in LHEP.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.