Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- All authors listed in the submitted manuscript have made a significant scientific contribution to the research submitted and agreed to be included in the author list of the manuscript.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- A conflicts of interest statement is included in the submitted manuscript.
- A funding statement clarifies any external funding is included in the submitted manuscript.
- Upon acceptance of the paper you are required to pay processing fee of $250 USD. (partial/full waiver may be available through the Chief Editor)
- Authors do have the right to request the withdrawal of the manuscript but given the significant time and effort spent by the publishing team, and more importantly, by the editor and the reviewers in the process, the reasons for the request of withdrawal must be well-founded. In case of requesting withdrawal of a manuscript, after initiating the peer review process, and without providing reasonable reasons to the Editorial Office, the following sanctions are to be imposed: (i) all authors of the manuscript are to be blacklisted (i.e., none of our journals would consider future submissions from any of the authors, (ii) the journal would write a letter to the superiors of the authors outlining the case, and (iii) authors of the manuscript would still be responsible for the Article Processing Charge.
- Data Protection: The contact information will be placed on the electronic journals database of Andromeda Publishing and Education Services. It will be used in connection with our electronic journals service and for marketing purposes.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
The provided contact information will be placed on the electronic journal database of Andromeda Publishing and Education Services. Based on your consent to us, it may be used in the marketing purposes through which you will receive updates about our content including, but not limited to, our online content, industry news and updates, events and webinars, competitions and surveys.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing emails from us, you can contact us here!.